(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the provider subsequently informs in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). Paragraph (3) contains a sample withdrawal form.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, telephone call or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
(2) The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not on a physical medium, even if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer has expressly consented to the contractor to execute the contract before expiry of the period of revocation, and has acknowledged his knowledge of the fact that he loses his right of revocation by agreeing to do so when the contract begins.
The right of withdrawal also lapses in the case of a contract for the provision of services, even if the entrepreneur has provided the service completely and has only begun to perform the service after the consumer has expressly given his consent, and at the same time has confirmed his knowledge that he is loses his right of withdrawal if the contractor has completely fulfilled his contract.
(3) About the model revocation form the offerer informs after the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill in this form
and send it back.)
Am Erlenbach 5
or via E-Mail:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*)
on completion of the following services ( *) /
- Ordered on ( *) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Please delete as appropriate
The revocation can also be explained by phone:
Telephone: +49 (0) 172 702 0368